. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

07 August 2008

- Restart -

I've got so many things to say that i dont know how i should start...
i think i'll just make it simple...

1. I am recently deeply in love with shakespeare's poem, stories, play etc.

2. I still enjoy bullying john paul @ johny handsome @ johny mary @ john bin paul...

3. Recently discover something that's not so lucky happening on john... i wish i
can borrow his eyes.

4. My muet group is going to perform a play tomorrow... Details as follow:
Play name : Enchated 2
Director : John Paul
Script writer : John Paul (unwillingly)
Cast : Jahn Paul (Johny handsome), Sin Yee (Witch + dragon), Chiang Yee (Queen), Phooi Sian (Princess), Zhao Xing (Wiseman), Kah Huay (Villager A + effect maker), Kuan Yee (Villager B + effect maker)
Narrator : Mei Yen
Special feature : johny singing barney's happy song + popeye song, sian
fainting 'elegantly' and lots of weird effects and sound effect...

5. My exams is coming and i still dont feel like studying... i need motivation... help needed!!!



♥ Shakespeare's quote ♥
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below: Words without thoughts never to heaven go

No comments: