. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

14 September 2008

- NOT ENOUGH TIME!!! -

Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists and expires.

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.




There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.


What then is time? If no one asks me, I know what it is. If I wish to explain it to him who asks, I do not know




Time is the only thief we can't get justice against.



SO FEW TIME BUT YET SO MANY THINGS TO BE DONE!!!

  • sixth form night coming... costumes for fancy dress not done...
  • dance for sixth form night competition still in a mess...
  • exam coming right after sixth form night... still blur in everything...
  • whole stacks of homeworks awaiting me...





No comments: