. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

13 October 2008

- Update 1 -

Well...
it has really been ages since i last wrote a blog...
so...
i'll be updating most of the things (what i can remember la) now...
First of all...
Thanks to all my buddies for planning a surprise birthday celebration for me...
well....
really thanks to sian's good acting...
actually that day i plan to stay at home and rot till tuition time...
then suddenly sian sms me and say nobody can fetch her home...
so she asked for my help...
so i agreed...
so i went to school kinda early that day...
to do the fancy dress in one of the classroom...
while i'm concentrating in sewing or pasting (cant rmb what i'm doing that time)...
someone i'm familiar with but who are not so suppose to be in school enter the room...
i saw melissa, yin, shir, soon ken entering the classroom...
holding a birthday cake...
i'm shocked...
never expect them to be there...
doing what they are doing...
and technical problem is they forgot to prepare matches...
so i blow off the candle without lighting it...
haha...
never mind...
i'm happy...
i'm touched...
really thanks for the surprise celebration...
thanks for the presents...
thanks for the heart...






Buddies ... I love you all...
even though we've not contact each other as frequent as last time...
but you all are in the no 1st place in my heart...
i'm sorry for not being able to hang out with you girls last last week during the holidays...
and i'm sorry for being a bit rude to you all last week...
i'm in a really bad mood that week...
but no matter what..
i love you all...
once buddy forever buddy...
no matter where we are...
what we are doing...
our hearts will always connecting...
antennae always connecting...
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: