. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

13 October 2008

- Updates 3 -

I bet many of you know that Sam Tet's sixth form night had just over...
well...
all lower sixes are required to take part in 2 contest...
one is fancy dress...
another is musical...
well...
i'm lazy to dexcribe all the details...
just will show you the pics k??
sian happily posing... (sian's cute style)

huay posing...(cool style)


dont misun... we didnt force her to do this...

so called... cake dress, beggar shirt and rubbish pants... muahaha...

john before on stage...

me... cannot see my face...

messy working place...
john... mask making process...


the shirt's design is all made by john paul!!!

trying on ribbish shirt...



sian sewing...
huay sewing...


muahaha... we are getting tired...

No comments: