. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

26 January 2009

- Happy Chinese New Year -


Yor people!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
muahaha....
i like cny...
cause i get to buy new clothes and nobody is going to scold me...
and i dont need to sweep the floor...
not that i'll sweep it at usual time anyway...
=)
expected not much ang pow this year...
but at least i get a one week break and get to see all my uncles, aunties, gor gor, che che that i seldom see...
hehe...
anyway...
wish you all a great year through...
读书的学业猛进
做工的财源滚滚来
做生意的生意兴隆
人人开开心心
平平安安
事事顺利
一帆风顺

with love,
yen
little miss optimistic
XOX

No comments: