. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

28 February 2009

- 2007 -

Was busy tidying my photos collection in my comp lately...
Found so much of good memories...
My Form 5 life is sweet...
In that year,
i found true real buddies...
who always stand by my side no matter what wrong i did...
what problem i faces...
here's some of the photos during 2007:

Melissa

Yin


Sian

Shir
and... ME!! with a weird pose...


Best pose we created during tt...

Caught not concentrating during tt...

our tutor doing physics experiment... =)


he's one of a kind...


We went to summer 8 concert...

we hang out always...

lunch break
library time...
our favourite!! Kacau-ing sian...

and also her funny expressions...
Next is my class...
5S4...
had a lot of fun there...
had fun deskmates...
had fun classmates...
had fun teachers...

Bio practical time...

Dinner night... i only managed to find this photo that's edited...


our gang...

this pic is funny~
I'm close with her even we dont know each other for long... she's nice...

okie.. gonna explain a bit... i'm not chan gai... just people like to 'accuse' of that...this is our group for campaign for rewards... we got 2nd place for the whole m'sia... got free pizzasss..... haha...

I joined ISCF... had a great time there... learnt lots of stuff... gained great friendship...


it's photo of my teeth mole before orthodontic... i did look disgusting...

home alone... study time... photo time...

when i'm still keeping long hair... which is like ages ago... it wasnt that bad actually...




studying till midnight and start taking picture...


sports day >> overall champion!!



our formation and hormat!! great job!!

No comments: