. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

07 February 2009

- Life as Upper Six -

School started for almost a month...
and now only i feels like blogging bout it...
same class this year...
having all the same classmates...
except 3 newcomers joining us this year...
no new photos of my classmates available...
these is the old one we took last year...

my school is in a disaster look now...
everything is in a mess!!!
a TOTAL MESS!!!and it results in my class, U6B3...
to move into a store room...
yes... a STORE ROOM!!!
it's like a creepy place with so so so terrible dust layer at every inch and corner!!!
due to our hard work...
it's all right now...
it's considered a small room with 4 fans, 6 lights and one exit...
on the most far end at 3rd floor....
so every morning...
we gonna climb up to reach our class...
we are very not satisfy with it in the beginning...
but we slowly accepted it...
and make full use of it...
=)
where we had our recess in the class...
locking the door so that nobody can disturb us...
we even created our own secret door knocking code...
we stored food like mamies, twisties, sugus in the cupboard...
we can just go get it whenever we are hungry...
we bring lots of food to eat during lesson...
food is passed from most left to most right... and also back to front...
we had a lot of fun in class everyday...
all the teachers is great...
maybe except one... the lazy muet teacher...
=)
i love my class...
but i really think we need to work extra hard this year...
cannot let other people to look down on us!!!
work hard B3!~
here's latest photos of my class...
other's with sian...
entrance and exit of my class...
in the pic is oursider jorseng, xing, kent the newcomer, outsider nan and john our classrep with his noob hair style...
this group playing cards... table on the other side of back row full with FOOD!!! another group gossiping over there... the board at the back is decorated with everyone's help... and we had LOTS of fun during the process...

No comments: