. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

03 July 2009

- 1 + 1 -

hi...
haha...
just feel like blogging bout this...
been given many different kinds of nickname lately..
from the very orginal...
tigress
.
.
.
.
.
lou fu la
.
.
.
.
.
虎嫂
.
.
.
.
.
Milo
.
.
.
.
.
ti-girl / tigerl
just feeling weird and speechless bout all this names...
haiz.....
but thanks for all the teases...
i'm getting strong day by day!!!
and for those who wanted to see us together...
i dont think you stand much chance...
we are smart and secretive...
*wink*
>.<
i should end the post with a picture
.
.
.
.


No comments: