. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 January 2010

- First day at work -

today was my first day working...
basically...
i learnt how to check stock...
the stock consist of ice creams, soft drinks, photo frames, album and some other minor stuffs...
and i learnt photostating...
how to put photos into the album...
how to search for photos that's been printed for the customers...
gonna learn how to take passport size photos and edit them next week...
not that tired...
cause i get to sit and read news paper when there's no customer...
met almost all the collegues today...
except thomas...
whom i already know...
there's vivian, evonne, parames, onn gor, kik gor, margeret,heng, kevin(who's age is closest to me)...
life getting interesting
=)

No comments: