. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

29 July 2010

Just another ordinary night -




Hello people... wasnt really planning to write in today...
because i have deadlines to meet regarding my assignments...
okie...
talking about assignments...
people who have been talking to me in msn would probably be used to it...
because basically the word 'assignments' never stop appearing in my conversation...
well... i have 6 assignments for my whole of sem 1 module...
successfully finished 4...
2 more to go...
And i'll have more freedom after i am done with my assignments
=)


by the way...
there's something important that i wanted to make an explanation...
quite a number of people have been commenting that all my posts here are very emo-ish...
well....
my mood wasnt always like that...
just that whenever i am emo...
i cant find anyone to talk to...
so the best way to de-emo is by expressing it here...
so...
it's just a coincident that you all always see me emo...
i am still a miss happy-go-lucky...
no worries...
and to make you guys not to worry so much...
i'll try to balance up my post's feeling...
okie... i said 'try'... means i didnt promise anything...
XP


the main reason why i am writing something here is because i dont really feel like doing assignment...
why?
well...
my fault...
wasnt feeling well today originally...
and yet...
i still syok syok like that make myself coffee...
end up...
HEADACHE...
meaning?
brain malfunction...
=S


erm...
i think that's all i wanna share for now...
and people... do update your blog...
i need entertainment and updates =)

P/S: i need more colours in my life!!! no more brown and pink and black and white!!

No comments: