. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

13 November 2010

- Grateful -


To my dears, my sugar, chung leong group... you know who you are =)


I'm grateful for the friendships
I'm grateful for the love
I'm grateful for the precious gifts
Sent to me from above

I'm grateful for my angels
Some of my demons too
I'm grateful for the ones
Who make me smile when I'm blue

I know I get impatient
And act like I don't care
But honestly I'm grateful
For the ones who are always there

I want to thank you each
For the joy you've given me
But this poem can only be so long
So I choose to let this be

The ones who love me selflessly
I'm grateful for your care
The ones who can put up with me
I know will always be there

The ones who sit and listen
I'm grateful for their ears
And everyone who's been a friend
Will be for many years

I know I can be selfish
And independent too
But I'm grateful for you all
And I need each one of you

No comments: