. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 January 2011

Happy New Year

happy new year everyone!!!
long time no see...
you must have forgotten me...
therefore...
i proudly present you...
the long time no see LOKE MEI YEN
.
.
.
.
*specs-less version*

*with specs version*

*斗鸡 version*

*day-dreaming version*


*nerdy version*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and last but not least!!!!
*chiang chiang chiang chiang*

*the 唐山 version*
muahahaha....
for your info...
my fringe was suppose to be more to my left...
then i am too excited about school tomorrow...
so i cut the fringe myself...
bit by bit...
and TADA~!!!
now it become like this...
my brother said i look like just come out from the kampung (village)
XP

once again...
happy new year everyone...
happy laughing
=)

No comments: