. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

19 February 2011

- BBQ -

hi people...
had a bbq just now (18/2)...
we name it:
'Very Belated Westernized Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner BBQ'...
i came up with the name!!!
(cause i am a kid with great curiosity and creativity)

the food..

busy preparing in the kitchen...
okie fine...
i am more on disturbing and acting busy XP

at last decided to give those preparing food to have some peace...
so i went to play cards...
i won!!!
2 out of 2 different game!!!

poserss XP


nah!!!
i cut the watermelon ah!!!
i did it!!
everyone look down on me that i cannot do it!!!

holding the wire thingy while they restart the fire...

lili lose the game...
her punishment XP

me with my lover of the night: watermelon
and i dont know why my face look so weird here
=S

lili with the watermelon...
.
.
.
.
.
.
okie...
let you all play a game...
spot the similarities/abnormal thing in all the photos below...






got it?
nah...
i know the similarities is that it consist of the same group of people...
other than that??
okie...
more hint...
spot the couples of the night...
.
.
.
.
YAY!!
it's kid and nathania!!!
i dont know when did they started to have a click on each other...
if you look more carefully...
they were looking at each other on the first few photos...
then going to hug each other...
and at last they kissed!!!!
THEY KISSED!!!!!
so lesbian-ny~
nah...
i am just joking!!!
they didnt kiss...
angle problem...
okie...
that's all for now...
till then
with

1 comment:

Angelica Lili Ho said...

can't stop laughing.. hahaha..
we HAD FUN yesterday..
and we WILL HAVE FUN again..
>.<