. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

20 June 2011

- Contented Day -

hi peeps...
how's your day?
i had a very fun day today...


original plan was japanese buffet lunch today...
including me should be 5 girls...
and guess what!!
3 of the girls last minute cancelled...
but me and kid still continue our plan...
buffet!!!!!


photo taken before i go out~

never really take much photo on food...
just because i am too hungry by the time we got the food...
forgotten the name of the place...
just know it is at Heeren...
food was ok...
but dessert was kinda disappointing...
definitely prefer the suki sushi at cineleisure...


went shopping after that...
saw this super duper hyper nice skirt at topshop...


too bad it is too expensive...
wasnt really within my spending budget....
so gonna give up...
perhaps i can put this picture as my desktop picture...
super this skirt
=(


went school after that for my night class...
and took pictures when i am home...
smeared liner~
messy hair~
@.@

wearing my newly bought shirt from mng~
happy happy~


till then
with


ps: results released.. a bit disappointing but at least all passed.. so i guess that's a relief~

No comments: