. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

25 June 2011

- Pre House Moving Period -

hi peep...
yes...
i will be moving from this current house next saturday...
so will be busy packing lately...
@.@


had my first ever semi formal korean lesson yesterday from a korean friend...
so interesting...
taught her some bahasa in exchange...
then only i realise my bahasa sucks...
cant really remember how it goes...
and there's this stupid respond i gave her in that super duper crowded bus...
everyone kept laughing~
>.<

her: how to say hi in bahasa?
me: erm......... i think we normally say hi...
her: goodbye??
me: erm....... selamat....actually there's a few version... depending on situation...
her: what is your name?
me: my name is my name...
her: ....................
me: ......................

embarrassing~
i thought she is asking for my name in the malay version...
NOOB sial~


been drinking vitamin water a lot lately...
wasnt feeling well...
so bought lots of vitamin water and stored it in the fridge...
like power C the most...
it says there dragonfruit but i think it taste lots more better than the real dragonfruit...
=)



till then...
so so so tired...
with

No comments: