. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

25 September 2011

- DMS-ed -


hi peeps...
another super belated post...
planned to write this at the beginning of month, when i finished my exam...
but due to the holiday and everything...
plus laziness...
so it's until now that the post finally came out...



so...
in case you are confused by the title of the post...
DMS stands for Diploma in Managament Studies...
-ed stands for past tense (guess everyone should know that)
so...
it's my own combination of word...
DMS-ed...
in other words...
i've graduated from my diploma studies!!!



Through these 5 sems...
i've gained a lot...
great experience... great knowledge... great friendship...



From a girl who know no one in the school...
To a girl who has a bunch of super great friends...




From a serious-looking,shy shy girl(what i learnt from friends of their first impression on me)...
To a total noober, joker...




everyone will be moving on to their seperate dreams now...
hoping everyone will do well and let's keep in touch!!






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

here's some of the assignments me and my group did throughout...


Poster:



Presentation:



New Product invention:



Website designing:





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some of the photos i took during my last sem revision...




till then...




i am now doing SIM-UOL banking and finance
wish me luck

No comments: