. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

06 October 2011

- Big TWO ONE -


Halo peeps...
today is the day...
gonna admit eventually...

Today...
i turned 21...
Here i am...
Giving thanks to you...
I am blessed...
Because of YOU...
i am who i am today...


Thanks to those who hated me
you made me stronger

Thanks to those who loved me
you made my heart go fonder

Thanks to those who cared
you made me feel important

Thanks to those who entered into my life
you made who i am today

Thanks to those who left
you showed me that nothing lasts forever

Thanks to those who stayed
you showed me true friendship

Thanks to those who listened
you made me feel like i was worth it


I'm really grateful for what happened in my life...
so i'll try to thank as many people as possible...
who've made an impact in my life...

that's all...
with


Dont let the moment just pass you by.
Get yourself some courage, 
show them you actually care.

No comments: