. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

27 November 2011

- Fun Outings -

another rainy day...
woke up at 2pm again today...
i simply love weekends...
anyway just gonna do some update on some fun outings i went to last week...

* * * * *


November 17 - Thursday
International Student Night @ Scape Orchard
outfit of the night
Malaysian power!
with some of the girls from my table
taken after the dinner
i like the elephant!

* * * * * 


19 November - Saturday
Amanda's early surprise bday celebration @ Bugis

steamboat
amanda with the cake
make a wish
the game
teehee~
tada~
abit blur @.@
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!!!!!!!!
reminds me of something i always see on tv news >.<
group photo 1
group photo 2
group photo 3


* * * * *


November 20 - Sunday
Malaysian Club Outing @ Sentosa

wet after being drag into the water
posing~
dodge ball session
some stranger came and ask us to help them pose for something to help raise awareness
in the water
my hair look like octopus after shower.. LOL~
photo with the girls
group photo 1
group photo 2
group photo 3
proudly presenting: the EXCOs~
went shaved ice-ing after dinner
mask session after i got home...
 

* * * * *


ps: i turn from milo to milo o after the beach event! @.@

till then
with

No comments: