. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

05 November 2011

- November -

noob fringe >.<

hi peeps...
it's 5th nov already...
time really flies...
it's been one month plus since i've started my new course...
hmm...
honestly it's stressful...
dont really feel like talking much about it today...
cause today is a de-stress day 
XP


so throughout this whole academic year...
i guess thursday will be the happiest day for me...
cause i only got 4 days of class...
friday i've got something call Independent Studies (IS)...
basically that thing exist just because us, foreign student...
is required by the ICA (immigration checkpoint authority???) to attend 15 hours of lesson per week...
but i only got 3 hours per day...
so IS exist to fill in the remaining 3 hours...
so what i need to do for IS???
go to the LT to tap my attendance and sit there to study on my own...
which is normally a tap-and-go ceremony...
XP
and for next week...
monday is a public holiday...
so i'll be having 4 days of continuous holiday....
weeee~
totally good mood...

did this last night... just removed it... XP

went out for the whole day today...
first to converse warehouse sales with lili...
was disappointed cause i didnt manage to get any converse shoes...
just got a pair of everlast flats at $10...
and 2 converse pants...

then went to orchard after that...
amanda joined...
shop...
talk...
laugh...
eat...
drink....
it's just so much fun...
really had a great great day...
super happy day
=D

latest nail polish collection... =)

actually nothing much to update...
just update for the sake of updating...
till then...
with


 planning to do my second piercing
again~

No comments: