. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

10 January 2012

- Sorry, I'll Be Late -


Found a very good article...
i agreed to every single sentence and every single frustration of it...
do read it...

i am always very particular about punctuality...
i feel that it's a basic respect of you to others...
everyone's time is equally precious...
there's no logic/theory that someone have to wait for you...
to every appointment...
think before you agree on the meeting time...
if you cannot manage to arrive on time...
then do not agree to that time...
being late for once or twice is forgivable...
but when you are always 'the late one'...
people really do get annoyed...
and at least...
show that you are guilty or sorry...


sometimes...
in your life...
you are just lucky enough to meet some nice people...
people that would always treasure you...
people that would sacrifice themselves for you...
helping you in everything...
treating you as if you are their closest family
but just...
please do not take them for granted...
treat others like how they treated you....
be grateful for what they did onto you...


am abit pissed off...
till then...
with

No comments: