. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

05 February 2012

- To-Do-List -



21 things to do before i turn 22. 

#1. Send message in a bottle.
#2. Shout to the sea. 
#3. Get a (temporary) tattoo.
#4. Travel to at least 2 places. 
#5. (Just for a day) Go on the street saying 'have a nice day' to random people. 
#6. Learn up a new sports.
#7. Participate in a water bomb game/paintball. 
#8. Learn how to play a song on piano/guitar. 
#9. Be a volunteer. 
#10. Have a makeover for my room. 
#11. Make Wednesday a vegetarian day.
#12. Keep adding to my savings.
#13. Make talks to a stranger in a restaurant. 
#14. (Just for a day) Accept carrot in my meal. 
#15. Witness a sunrise.
#16. Cook a decent meal for people all by myself.
#17. Find my passion in life.
#18. Get drunk.
#19. Donate blood.
#20. Be out of reach in any mode just for a day.
#21. Fall deeply in love. 

Till then...
with

No comments: