. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

07 March 2012

- Warmth -


i dont know what's wrong with my body lately...
kept falling sick and recovering...
then sick again and recover again...
me no likey...


was really really unwell yesterday...
in addition to that...
my mood wasnt really that good even before i fell sick yesterday...
so it's double the =(


anyway...
am really grateful to those who worried and wished...
thank you to those who:
commented my status (in a good way)
private message-ed me...
texted me...
(especially the 'super' one who texted all the way from malaysia =P)

really thank you all!!!
i felt the warmth!!!
*eye wet wet*


till then...
with


find this so true:
Dont fear the enemy that attacked you
but the fake friends that hug you