. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 September 2012

- Fighting Mode ON! -

School starting in 2 weeks' time...
and i've got one more week of work...
then kl---> ipoh
then ipoh---> singapore...
not forgetting all the PACKING in between!!!!
@.@
so so so much to do already... 
speaking of it makes me feel so tired already...
mixed feelings...
part of me dont wanna leave malaysia...
part of me cant wait to go back to singapore...
emo-ish~ 
>.<
 anyway...
shall brave up myself to face whatever awaiting me ahead... 
aza aza fighting!


No comments: