. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 July 2013

- Le Temporary New Room -

Aloha peeps...
i am back!!!
gonna try to blog more often now...
just because i enjoy writing...
and also because i recently realize that there actually are people who still want to read it...
 
so...
as the title goes...
i moved...
from pioneer to pioneer...
=P
 
some heads up for you guys...
my previous rental contract was about to end...
and we have decided not to re-contract...
so...
here we are...
all looking for a new place to stay...
so the plan was...
my bro getting a room for himself...
and i am gonna share a unit with my bunch of friends...
but but but...
my friends' contract will end in aug but mine is june...
which means there'll be 2 months where i am gonna be homeless!!!
lucky enough...
my bro's new landlady allows me to stay for 2 months at my bro's place...

so...
i am currently sharing a room with my brother...
it's a relatively small room...
plus the amount of stuff both of us have over the years...
it's really kinda pack inside the room...
 
here showing the pictures of my territory in the room...
 
 so basically this is the place where i'll sleep, work, eat and shit..
LOL just kidding...
no shit definitely...
and not so much of eating on bed too...
 
close up to the important part of my bed...
 my 2 pillows and eye mask...
 
 on the left side of my bed...
a table lamp which then i use as a bedside lamp...
a pen holder to put all my stationery..
on second thought...
putting scissors at where i sleep is kinda dangerous huh...
other than the super near power plug...
and also my diary...
which i record my daily to do list and stuff...
 
 on the right side of my bed...
a black file which has all my documents and transcript in it...
keeping it close by my side since i might need it while filling in info while job application...
and also 2 books...
 the 2 books...
one is the book i am currently reading...
another is the one i use to write down important pointers while reading...
 
so...
that's it...
my new nest (for 2 months)...
till then...
with
 
 

No comments: