. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

19 August 2008

- Cameron -

Well...
Just for your information...
i'm going to cameron tomorrow...
a two days one night trip...
meaning..................
VACATION!!!!!!

yea...
i'm so so so excited over it...
my brain cant stop thinking bout all those fun i'll be having there...
stuff list that i need to pack keep on running in my brain...
haha...
i'm over excited...


BUGS BUGS BUGS... HERE I COME!!!!!



I loves strawberries !!!

it's actually my class's trip...
main objective is to go catch some bugs...
but...
due to the small number of enrolment in my class...
and...
the pathetically small number of guys in my class...
the trip is open to my class rep, John Paul's friends...
and...
we didnt really expect to be catching many bugs...
just going for the fun....

So...
it'll be...
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!~~

No comments: