. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

25 August 2008

- Memory -

I'm turning 18 this year...
i've been living on this so call 'Earth' for almost 18 years...
was living a quite normal life...
never think a lot bout my past, my present or my future...
up until today...........
was in the mood of recalling my childhood and teenage life today..
i used to be the spoiled little girl at home...
i used to hide behind my brothers whenever my mother wanted to cane me...
i used to watch my brothers pillow fight at night before sleep...
i used to creat our own swimming pool with my brothers in the bathroom...
i used to get scolded by my brothers for my sillyness...
i used to splash them water when we are washing the car...
i used to fight for the newspaper with my brothers...
and i always scream until my neighbours came asking what happen...
i used to steal my brother's sweets on their tables...
i used to talk crap with them a lot....
they used to tickle me and i used to scream...
they used to scold me whenever i did something wrong...

My buddies...
we used to see each other in school almost everyday...
hang out always...
go tuition together...
skip tuition together...
we used to talk more than the tutor in class...
we used to laugh at our own jokes...
we used to go library to study for spm...
but we ended up chatting, joking and planning where to go for lunch...
we used to go pasar malam every friday...
used to go yum cha always...
and good thing is we still get to do it now...
i just miss old times!!!!!



No comments: