. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

09 September 2008

- Life Brief Candles -




To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more
it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing

What does life means actually???
sometimes i wonder why we study so hard??
i started to imagine how my life will gonna be if i failed myself as a student...
i started to imagine how my life will be in the future...
how will i end my life?
it's just a stage of life that everyone will go through...
but...
what is it purpose???...............


No comments: