. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

20 November 2008

- Libra -

~ Traditional Libra Traits ~
Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

~ On the dark side... ~
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
~ Likes ~
The finer things in life
Sharing
conviviality
Gentleness
~ Dislikes ~
Violence
Injustice
Brutishness
Being a slave to fashion
~ Color of choice ~
Blue
~ Starstone ~
Sapphire
- one of the most beautiful and sought after gems in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways, and one of the major healing stones.

No comments: