. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

19 November 2008

- Restart -

All work and no play make jack a dull boy......
All play and no work make jack a noob boy....

i'm insane...
forgive me....
TODAY...
i've been busy dating with the damn pa reference book from morning 10am till 5pm...
i've been busy isolating myself from people from morning 12am to 2pm...
i've been busy sms-ing knowing the fact that... again... i over sms-ed...
i've been busy... loitering around town area...
i've been busy looking for way out from somewhere i have no idea where is it...
* and i was almost on the way to sg siput...
totally lost my mine...
first thing i did after i came out from the jungle looking place is to sms sian...
*sigh of relief...
holidays now...
but totally dont have any holiday mood...
so much work to do...
yet so few time...
bless me please...


No comments: