. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

15 November 2008

- mood swing -


It's strange...
it come uncontrollably...
it can bring me from heaven to hell...
and at next seconds,
from hell back to heaven...
i hate dead silence...
i somehow realised that...
life could be a lot more easier if you do not have the ability of strong imagination...
life can be wonderful if things can just stay be the things you see...
life can be great if everyone can just put away their mask...
why do i need to care so much??
why do i think way over what i should think of??
i'm getting immune....
i laugh a lot...
to hide away how i really feel...
i am strong...
so please stay away from hurting me...
you said i've changed...
but have you not??
everyone changed...
it's just the matter of how we cope with the changes...
and live a new kind of life... together...
i dont think you wanna live the same old life forever and ever...
those sweet memories that past will stay be the sweet memories...
and we should start welcoming the sweet memories to be coming...
so please...
move on...
do not react like i'm the odd one out...
cause i can feel it too...
days that i look forward for become the day i fear for...
problems are coming in slowly...
and i got no place to go to...
i wake up in fear...
i wake up in tear...
but no one understands......

i'm sorry for not treating you the way you deserve...
let's just forget everything...


No comments: