. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

21 December 2008

- Dear Santa -

Dear Santa Claus,

Hello santa, My name is Yenyen, i'm a girl and i'm already 18 years old this year... i come from the great city of ipoh, of course, that's in Malaysia. i bet you know where is it.

This year i've been so good that i should still be on the 'nice' list.
Santa, something that i wish to get for christmas this year is a great year through with lots of joyful events, no more loneliness... everyone around me to live a healthy and happy life. And i do wish to get a new bag and a new pair of specs... i also wish to get some books like twilight, ps i love you, The gift, the appeal... OMG.. and many more, santa...

P/s: Would you be so kind to bring some snow??

With love,
Yenyen

No comments: