. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 December 2008

- Cancerous food -

Top 10 Cancer-Fighting Foods
1) Broccoli
2) Cabbage
3) Ginger
4) Carrots
5) Green tea
6) Grains - oats, rye, barley
7) Tomatoes
8) Blueberries
9) Beans, lentils, and peas
10) Brown rice

Top 10 Cancer-Promoting Foods
1) Grilled meats - hamburger, steak, chops, chicken, and fish
2) Fries
3) Milk shakes
4) Hydrogenated oils - cakes, cookies, salad dressings, chips, crackers, margarine, frostings
5) Alcohol - beer, wine, spirits
6) Omelettes
7) Commercial cheeses
8) Cured meats - luncheon meats, salami, hot dogs
9) Pickled foods
10) Coffee

I think i'm at risk!!!

No comments: