. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

26 December 2008

- Fate for falling down -

someone commented that i like to countdown for sad things...
and so therefore...
i am not going to be doing that anymore...
at least not so obvious i guess...
should be optimistic...

and by the way...
i've been reminding myself to live a healthy life lately...
so i kick start it by going jogging...
since holidays started...
i went once with min in polo ground...
*addition information... it's a morning walk...
then i went to jog in the park near my house alone...
then for the 3rd time which is yesterday...
went with sian, sa and her sis...
and for this very third time...
i fell down...
and now my left leg is slightly sprained...
and my left knee got skin fall off... and it BLEED!!!
how great is it!!!
how i wish i can live a month without falling down...
hmm....
i should have wrote to santa asking for a better balancing ability...
haiz~~~
Luck...

No comments: