. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

26 December 2008

- Christmas celebration -

Merry Christmas people!!!
yea...
i know it's a bit kinda late...
but in some countries people celebrate it for 7 days or 12 days...
so....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
had a gala time for christmas this year...
but then still...
i still prefer last year's celebration and atmosphere...
i guess those feeling is hard to get back anymore...
so back to this year's celebration...
went to kinda a lot of places...
first went to yin's church...
well...
that first time we going to that church...
and i wear kinda kua...
that cause at first everyone agreed to wear dress..
so i followed...
but after we reached...
sian changes into more casually wear...
so i'm odd...
i mean...
i'm really ODD!!!

so after church we went to breeze cafe to meet up shir and stezon...
chatted over there...
and the menu there is crazy~~~
seriously crazy...
everything is doubled the price...
and it's so noisy...
and the service wasnt good...until they count less one milkshake...
muahaha...
then the mc is so horrible...
keep on mumble some number... non-stop!!!
cause lucky draw was taking place that time...
our gathering ends at 11 something...


so me and sian went greentown stairway...
cause i am not syok for not being able to countdown...
by the time i drive to stairway...
the crowd is already counting down...4...3...2...1...
then followed by the fireworks...
it's amazing...
it's awesome...
it's beautiful...
so i wished sian merry xmas in the car...
then came the crowd of jokers and crazy fellows...
and someone actually blocked my way out from the car until i yelled 'EXCUSED ME'...


then next we went kopitiam in parade...
the atmosphere is kinda high there...
some kids were dancing so so so crazily on the table...
and i wonder what their parents feed them...
alcohol maybe??

and then we did went to greet vivi's family merry xmas in kbox...
met a gang of crazy guy there who keep shouting and singing...
haiz...


then went home at bout 1am...
besides tired... still is tired~~~
and i sleep till 1.50 noon the other day... *wink*
so here's the picture of the day...



No comments: