. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

03 December 2008

- Lost World -

I went to lost world on tuesday...
was supposed to be a class trip...
but due to some technical problems...
only 5 out of 26 went...
the five who went are john, seah chia yee, chee kar wai, lee sook ling and of course... ME...
yes...
the combination is weird!~~~
we went after math extra class...
5 person going in 3 cars...
to be specific...
1 viva and 2 kancils..
alright.. i know we are so not environmental friendly...
but... we are lazy to go back to school to get the car after lost world...
and so...
john show the way... me and seah follow at the back...
upon reaching...
everyone is so excited... i guess...
at least i am...
haha...
then play play and play...
nothing much to play...
we rented 2 boats...
which is a waste too...
should rent only one...
with the boat, we created lot of games...
John keep on challenge himself that he can stand on the boat...
we tried to stack the 2 boats together and sit on it...
we... which consisted of 5 person... tried to squeeze and sit on 1 boat...
we... created the game where 5 person sit on the boat, and play 'one,two, just'... the last loser will be 'terbalikkan boat' by the others...
the played the dry games...
and when we all are tired...
we just soak in the water and play truth or dare...
i asked many QUALITY questions..
hehe...
at bout 3 something i think...
we leave lost world and headed to tesco kfc... so damn hungry!!!
passby john's house and infi on the way...
and in kfc... i was said to be very 'si man'...
but till now i have no idea whether it's a compliment or what...
and so therefore...
i'm now red/black/dark/burnt/tanned or whatever it's call...

I've no idea what i've been writting about... i just feel like wanna type out the lost world trip... now that i've blog about it... i'm more lega...

No comments: