. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

03 December 2008

- Modern Slang -

I came across something call the 'modern slang' today...
Here's some interesting ones:

Backup - A close friend who you would be willing to marry, at a certain date or age, if things don't work out with someone else.

Bangin- when a guy sees a hot/sexy girl: That girl is bangin...

bizatch (biatch) - referring to a bitch, in a friendly way, usually a female or gay male friend.

Bling Bling - flashy jewelry

Boo - boyfriend or girlfriend

Bull - my friend

Dude - young man

Dudette - young lady

Four O Four (404) - someone who is not mentally where they should be. (Based on a 404 error page online)

Generation X - people born between 1980 and 1989

Generation Z - People born between 1990 & 1999

Generation Alpha - People born after 1999, the first true computer generation kids

Giggin' - all purpose verb; everything and anything (example: I'm giggin' = I'm Dancing. , I'm Driving. , I'm thinking.) see Jawn, the all-purpose noun.

Green - money

Hit me up - means call me on my cell phone, or page me.

Hottie - An attractive person

Metrosexual - an urban male with a strong style sense, who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

Murk - hurt / kill / murder

PHAT - (pretty...hot...and tempting) / very attractive

Po Po - police

R Kellying - trying to date underaged girls

Salad Dodger - an overweight person

Shorti - girlfriend

Sick - cool, awesome

Slammin'- when something is real good, instyle, cool, or hip

Toot - involuntary gas emission (fart)

Umfriend - One with whom one has a sexual relationship, introduced as “This is Chris, my... um, friend.”

Wheels - car


I tried to make some sentences using the 'modern slang'... try reading it see whether you understands it...

"Bull, metrosexual giggin' the sick wheels is trying to R-kellying the PHAT who wear bling bling. The dudette agree to be his boo if he gives her some green. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
here's the translation:
"My friend, an urban male with a strong style sense, who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle, driving the cool car, was trying to date the pretty, hot and tempting underaged girls, who wears flashy jewelry. The young lady agree to be his girlfriend if he gives her some money"
CONCLUSION: i think i better stick to the conventional english.......

No comments: