. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

30 December 2008

- randomness + boredness -

Well...
it's the PMR results show today...
dont feel like writing bout it...
the whole thing is just so boring, time-consuming,
and...
it was so GOOD DAMN HOT!!!!
doesnt mean to be rude...
just feel frustrated...
haiz...
i can foresee my future covered with clouds...
no photo for today...
cause basically i havent filtrate the photos...
card reader not with me...
and i accidently brought home something that doesnt belong to me today...
i'll be in deep trouble is the AUTHORITY knows about it...
and the authority involve fatty who speak like ducky...
haha...
oh and by the way...
congrats to some of my friends' bro who did well in pmr...
hehe...
real school stuff coming lu...
work hard...
school will be reopening in 5 day's time...
i kinda promised min not to keep counting down...
but no choice...
too bored...
so...
actually i've no idea why i bring out the topic of school reopening...
no point actually...
i'm just too too too bored...
no tv programme that i like showing now...
dont feel like you tube-ing...
dont feel like friendster-ing...
dont feel like facebook-ing...
dont feel like sms-ing...
for sure... dont feel like studying...
just let me be laid back till 31st ba...
not much chance to do so next year...
it's weird to know that 'next year' is will be 'this year' in 1 day's time...
actually...
i dont have anything specific to write in this blog...
just keep crapping to use up some of my time...
till bedtime...
=)
omg...
i'm too bored till my brain in stuck...
no positive outcome...
no negative outcome either...
i myself dont know what am i shit-ing about in this blog...

ps: just a little bit of update on myself... my leg is recovering well =)

No comments: