. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

29 December 2008

- New Year Resolution -


The New Year is here
New friends
New life
New hope
Make a wish; make a vow
To love
To try
To succeed
Follow your dreams into a fresh start
Of joy
Of laughter
Of fulfillment
Wonder at the miracle of a beautiful world
With understanding
With chance
With sorrow
Create the future you've dreamed of
Brilliant
Unseen
Unexpected
Listen to your heart
Remember your past
Look to the future
Believe in miracles
------- NEW YEAR RESOLUTION -------
#1
I must study well...

#2
I must live a more healthy life...

#3
Must go according to plan... no more randomness


#4
No more being greedy and selfish...

#5
Well... maybe i can try to work on a few house chores


#6
STOP being so sensitive towards everything...

#7
Tighten the bond even more



#8
Set my pathway towards the goal

#9
learn to give before i take

#10
Spend my cash wisely...

No comments: