. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

12 December 2008

- Tagged -

1. What's your ambition?
to be rich and famous!!!! haha.. i'm just joking... hope that can live a happy and successful life with everyone i love around me...

2. How often do you think of committing suicide?
when i was in primary... i used to think which is the best way to commit suicide that'll be least pain and most plesant looking.... but i didnt think bout it anymore now... i'm BIG GIRL already!!! =)

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
well.... maybe in some particular part i'm confident enough... but people have weaknesses what... so... the answer would be a 'NO'...

4. How many babies you want?
well... i think i should ask for my hubby-to-be's opinion first *wink

5. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
well.... theoretically.... rainbow should always appear after rain... but nowadays.... due to the polution bla bla bla... maybe it's blocked... and... people have better entertainment than watching rainbow...

6. What is your goal for this year?
goal??? hmm... 'THIS YEAR' will be officially over in 21 days' time... so i'll say bout my goal for next year... well... i'm kinda greedy... so...
i) say bye bye to 'top 10' in examination....
ii) score well in stpm so that i can get closer to my bright future...
iii)meet more friends ^.^
iV)be fairer... be thinner... be taller (which is not so possibly can happen.. muahaha...)

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
sure!!! still keep high hope in finding my mr right... Where's my love~~~ =)

8. What do you say about your life now?
my life is kinda zombie-like now... but i guess things will get better next year at this time... Pray hard!!!!

9. What feeling do you love the most?
feeling of 'together we are one'... feeling of being pampered... feeling of being appreciated... so... you know what to do!!

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
tall, FAIR and handsome, muahaha... no la... just joking... hmm... caring, loving, romantic, reliable@安全感...

11. Is there anything you want to tell the people you hate?
hmm.... yea... please change... i dont wanna hate you... but it was YOU who make me do so... so please... CHANGE!!!!! if not... i would pray to God that perhaps you can just vanish from my vision... =)

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
of course!!!! i might not be seeing you everyday... i might not be talking to you everyday... but i love you... no matter where you are or where you are going... i still love you... together we are one!!! you know who you are... (i seems like got a little bit out of topic... hehe)

13. What does flying means to you?
flying?? it reminds me of harry potter sitting on the magical broom and play the balls in air... hehe... flying means the ability to fight against the pull of gravity and remain freely in air without the help of wire... *wink (sound a bit scientific... so proud of myself... ngek ngek ngek...)

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
the most?? i crave for many thing at once le... macam mana?? currently craving for sushi king, kfc, mc D's french fries, pizza hut's seafood lagsana, wanton mee, ramli burger, chee cheong fun and the list goes on... *craving doesnt means i must eat it....

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?
where is not important... but with who is more important... with the correct person, anywhere you go is fun... with the wrong person, everything is spoiled...

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
a) fair (times ten to the power of infinity)
b) a bit bit talented in art... (at least better than me)
c) joker
d) self loving
e) fond of self-praising
f) treat friends well
g) full of songs!! can ask him for any songs!!! muahaha...

17. What have you done to yourself that make yourself happy?
buy myself things that's nice-nice belaka... Go out the whole day gossiping, shopping.....

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
i wouldnt be siiting here in front of computer replying tag if i know bout my future... =.="

19. What is your lucky number?
lucky number?? 6 and 7... dont ask me why... i dont know!! ^o^

20. What is your favourite food?
there's no favourite... is either i like or dont like... =)

People to tag:
1. Sa
2. Yin
3. Xing
4. Joyi
5. Maggie

No comments: