. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

14 December 2008

- Bond That Never Break -

This is MELISSA!!!
my best best buddy!!! we've know each other for.. hmm...about 5 years..
i so glad that you're in my world...
i'll never forget the sweet sweet memories we share...
the time when we are in mr chua tt...
we tickled each other for fun, shared gossip, conteng-ed the table, gap zai, get call by the tutor...
when we are in ca lau,
we gap zai-ed, gossip-ed, cheated in exams, cheated in essay writing, sms when we just sit few places away...
when in mr lai...
we crazy together, camwhore-ed together, chatted together...
you've seen me cry, you've heard me cry...
you've make me smile, you've make me laugh...
you are the first one who come after my family...
i cant afford to lose you...
even you've go other places to further your studies...
and will go even further...
but our bond will never change!!!
i still will love you a lot...
and i think you will be the same too...
muacksss....
This is SIAN!!! the queen of public misbehaviour...
officially get really close when we are in form 4...
you can always make us gone speechless...
you can always make us laugh until stomachache...
you can always come out with not-so-normal action...
i love you...
no matter what happens...
i'll still love you...
even i didnt say it that often anymore...
but your place in my heart will never change...
This is YIN!!! the one who like to disturb people a lot...
currently not available...
always say and do silly things too...
you can always make me feel that our friendship is really valuable...
and life will never be easy...
with you around...
there'll be laughter...
i love you...
even though you are far yet not so far away...
i'll try to find time to look for you...
muacks...
This is SHIRLEY!!!! also not available...
haha....
even though i didnt see you often...
but i still miss you...
glad that we can be buddies...
love you love you love you~~~

year 2006

year 2007


year 2008



♥ TOGETHER WE ARE ONE ♥
























No comments: