. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

29 December 2008

- Weird-est Dream -


i had one really really weird dream last night...
i think it just feel like the new movie showing now name 'Bedtime Story'
well...
in the dream...
i was locked up in prison...
in the same cell with a prince...
and it made me missed my flight to beijing with sian...
and i even get to call sian in the prison with my personal handphone...
asking her how much i'll rugi for not able to go..
and she said that'll be RM400...
then she say she wont go too...
and then i remember there are one couple who's lock next to our cell...
both also famous singer...
but i cant remember which famous singers are they...
erm...
i have no idea what my brain is doing...
making me dream bout all these weird stuff...
it's just so WEIRD~~~

No comments: