. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

01 January 2009

- Happy New Year -

Happy New Year people!!!
it's a brand new day in a brand new year!!!
muahaha...
excited kan???
it will surely be a great great year!!!
and congrats you guys and girls for getting older by one year lo...
hehe...

so...
i start off my 01012009 by laying on bed reading novel and sms-ing...
hehe...
accompanied by the fireworks =)
and sleep only at 3.15...
by the way...
wanna intro you to this book name...
'NO TIME FOR GOODBYE'
real good book...
a real big thriller!!!
hehe...




and i woke up at 11 the next morning...
which is today...
after breakfast...
i washed cars...
not only my car...
but all the carssss in my house...
if you could imagine how tiring it is...
haiz~~~

and after that the time is almost 1 something...
and i loiter aroung the house and surf the net till now...
7.44pm...
actually i'm just killing the time when waiting for my friend to fetch me out to kbox...
hehe...

so again happy new year!!!
to all upper six student!!
let's work hard towards our goal and play hard as well!!!
Best of lucks!!!

No comments: