. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 January 2009

- School -


Laying in bed
I can't wait!
Going back to school,
Already set the date.
Bored out of my mind,
Summer is coming down.
Ready to write essays,
lots of homework?
Won't see me frown.
I'm ready to work,
maybe some play.
I want to be back in class,
to face any type of day.
I'm ready for my subjects,
I got the classes I want.
No one can make fun of me,
since i'm rather blunt.*
If i get picked on,
I'm ready for that, too.
Not by punches or kicks,
But words, rather, will do.
Locker stuffing, nah, not me,
I'm stronger than I look.
I'm ready for High School,
ready to read any book.
I'm ready for the world,
can't stop here.
I'm ready for the day,
I've got nothing to fear.


[ * Is for if you dont understand that line. It just means that I am blunt and can just talk back with a come back, instead of being made fun of instead.]

No comments: