. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

12 February 2009

- Love No Boundary -

The girls met...
they chatted,
they fooled around,
they had fun...

The girls met...
they shared laughters,
they shared tears,
they shared secrets...

The girls met...
they argued,
they forgive,
they become closer...

Time flies...
that it's now time they need to seperate...
going to different places...
to continue their dreams...
struggling to get to another level of life...
so many unwillingness deep inside them...
all them have the same sadness inside them...
but no one gonna mention about it..
they need to be tough...
they'll be waiting...
for the next time they meet again...
and talk bout everything they missed...
it'll be a long talk...
definitely a long one...

To the girl who's leaving,
All the girls will be with you no matter where you are...
All the girls will be supporting you no matter what decision you made...
as long as it's for your own good...
All the girls will be waiting for your returning..
and the one girl is sorry for breaking her promise...
for being a sober...
Just for the last time...
Very last time...
The girl promise!!

No comments: