. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

08 February 2009

- Untitled -



I know that it’s hopeless
I know in my head
That this dream of mine
Can never become reality
Even though my head screams“Don’t set yourself up!
You will only cry
When he says no!”
I ignore it
My heart yells so much louder
Screams my feelings
Until I feel deaf
as my heart pounds so loud
As I take off looking
For who I love
I see himLounging lazily
Looking towards the sky
So dark it is
That I barely see
But I see enough to know it is him
My heart yearns for me to go closer
To see the one I love clearly
I approach cautiously
Heart pounding so loud I am certain he will hear
He hears my approach
Turns and smiles at me
My heart close to exploding
I smile nervously back
As I take one last breath
I mutter my confession
It seems that I
Have fallen in love
With you…”

No comments: