. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

03 December 2009

- Especially to yoUUUU -

3 more papers to go...
6 more days to go...
i feel miserable...
suddenly it will be coming to an end...
i dont know what will happen when i got the results...
where should i go??
already knowing what kind of results i'll be getting...
may God bless me...

all of a sudden...
i feel that i'm very lost...

lost in studies...
i have no mood to study anymore...

lost in relationship...
both the intimate one and friendship...
i've been neglecting my buddies long enough...
that day chatting with sian only realised it's been more than one month i've never seen yin and shir... even though they are just not far from us...
and it's been months i've not seen sa...
same to kristine...

Dear buddies and friends... i've never forget you... i've always include you in my plan... but sometimes i'm just too afraid to speak out... i dont know why i'm not good in expressing myself anymore... i just prefer to be the one listening... maybe i dont have anything good and encouraging to share about... growing up make me closing myself up... i'm sorry for being such a jerk... but it sometimes make me feel better...

and also... the so call special one... i've learnt a lot from this... the past is full with memories... i'll choose to forget those unhappy one... what past is past, what yet to come... let it be a mystery... do not ask me what happen, it's complicated... complicated until i myself have no idea what's happening... i'm so lost...

one of my friend who cannot be named is not very happy recently... many problem bothering my friend... just hope the one who cannot be named will find the way out... think what's best for you... the choice lie in your hand... what you choose will be the commitment you made... so let yourself excel in your decision...

dont know why i'm in an emo mood tonight... and sometimes it's tired to fake out a smile or pretend that i couldnt be bothered... i'm not that happy-go-lucky... yes... you may critic me as a faker that most people hate... but it's just what the real world is... i believe no one can live without wearing a mask... especially those who live in high risk H1N1 area... nahh.... i still can make out a so call joke... so please support by laughing =)

that's all for today... still have to go back to pa... by the way... i hate pa more and more... with all the dasar dasar, and YDPA lantik who under whose suggestion, and which mahkamah handle what case... duhh..... i cant even differentiate perak bigger or ipoh bigger... and they ask me to study those pa thingy... again... God bless me...

p/s: i just got myself a job after exam... in kok kin the photo shop... nah... GMF you dont complain to me boout the fei zai boss okie... he'll be part of my salary pay-er soon... what i'm working as??? working as.... i dont know what should i call the post cause basically i need to do everything.... except cleaning i hope... starting 2nd jan... so of anyone wanna date me out... please do so after 10 dec and before 2nd jan...

and dear my ju muis... especially sa... sorry that maybe i cant be with you always after you come back... but hor... i got one day off per week... and i'll be free at night... so dont leave me out for outings okie?? i really really do miss you... muacks!!!

this is the messy-est blog with the most typo and wrong language... so here saying sorry to all my readers.... till then... signing off... =)

No comments: