. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

24 December 2009

- I got a theory -


Hello people~~~
i'm back!!!!
dont you miss me.........A LOT??
you do right??
erhem...
sorry...
a bit self loving...
influenced by my friend whom i shouldn't mention his name...
this friend of mine always tag my ugly photos in fb…
Always say I shorty and dark…
Really stupid gan ming fei…
opps....
it was a mistake of course…
I don't mean to reveal his name…
Delete it delete it delete it…
Nah!!! Memory deleted… =)
Muahaha…
I'm so so so crazy…

Hmm……
Oh ya!!!!
Recently found out a theory…
The story starts this way…
Love… is just like chemistry…
Every happily ever after couple is just like…. Sodium and Chloride…
It's not easy to find your sodium/chloride…
Even if you found the correct reactant
It must have the correct condition and amount in order for it to keep reacting….
Like for example…
You are the sodium, and you are in excess… so when chloride is used up totally… all is left is just sodium… no more reaction… no more product… NO MORE~
And you have to make sure there's no other unstable element around… cause it might have a more vigorous reaction with chloride than you, the sodium… and everything will be ……. GAME OVER~!!!
In some cases…
Catalyst is utmost important in a reaction…
Catalyst can be a small argument, a third party, a small surprise or even pregnancy =P
Actually there's more…
But mostly not suitable to be shared…
Hope you enjoy the lame joke =)
Credits to yi xiang and rui min… who started the joke…


No comments: