. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

24 December 2009

- Flash Back -


I graduated again…

This time I'm a graduate of SAM TET…
Gaining bout 2 years experience there…
Thinking back…
I had fun in my whole high school life…
Not only in SAM TET…
But in AMC as well…

I met many many great people and friends there…
I had gone through all kinds of feelings…
Love…
Hatred…
Been betrayed…
Been cheated…
Been stupid…
Been selfish…
Been crazy…
Been random…
Etc~

I cant put out everything in words…
But only me myself know…
I had a whole lots of fun…
And I never regret for having the life I had…

And due to the being too free and bored…
I made myself a list…
Of all the unforgettable and crazy things I did during my high school period =)
  1. I went into a so call GOOD class
  2. Had true, real best friends----- I love UUUU!!
  3. Been a lesbian =P
  4. Had puppy love
  5. Confessed
  6. Cheated in exam
  7. Had sleepover
  8. Been a naughty girl in some sense
  9. Had internet boyfriend
  10. Learn about phone sex ---- yes… very crazy
  11. Break down due to exam pressure
  12. Had braces and fixed my teeth…
  13. Didn't cry when getting vaccination --- form 4 I think =P
  14. Break school rules and home rules
  15. Have a car for myself
  16. Been blacklisted by tt teachers for being too noisy… in fact we didn't listen to them at all =P
  17. Had trips with friends
  18. Dissected mice on my own
  19. Ruined many people's birthday ----- I'm so so so sorry to you all
  20. Received love letters =)

Allright, my list might be dull and lame and boring to you…
But it's special to me…
And It's not for you to judge me…
It's me myself =)

No comments: