. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

15 August 2010

- Cooking experience -

hi people...
okie...
this post is about food again...
but dont worry...
i am sure you wont get hungry watching it...
i promise!!!
XP


okie...
cooked maggie mee yesterday...
put egg, luncheon meat, seaweed, vege, tomato...
eat maggie mee also need to have balance mineral ge ma...
but...
end up...
too few water...
it turn out to be like 干捞...
still tasty though...
=)


and today...
it's sunday...
and i am lazy to go out to da pau...
so i cooked...
i think i better dont talk so much on the detail...
let the pictures do the talking...


here is the 'before'
onion... i seriously teared when i am frying this...
.
.
.
.
.

other ingredients: tomato, potato, hotdog =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
doesnt it look great and tasty??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

exciting right???
what am i cooking???
hmm.......
okie...
i gonna say first...
it taste awesome...
just that it doesnt really look that attractive...
.
.
.
.
.

okay....
i know i sucks in cooking...
i should learn up from mummy when i go home...
XP

No comments: