. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

16 August 2010

- Live your dream -


everyone is having a lot of emotional drama lately...
be strong people...
nothing is impossible...
the obstacles you faced...
is just a path to growing up...
the more obstacles you break through...
the better man you'll be...
there's never right or wrong in how you live your life...
always listen to your heart...
do what you want with no hesitation...
at the end of day...
you will still gain something...

sort of awaken by a friend of mine who said this
"i wanna try more things when i am still young and able to
cause when i started working or got old
i know most things will never gonna happen anymore"

come to think about it...
it is utmost true...
we wont have another 20years old...
the candles on our birthday cake is increasing every year...
so people!!!
live your dreams!!!
or you'll spend the rest of your life
with a nice certificate,
a steady job,
consistent paycheck
and
REGRET
for choosing the 'normal path'
and abandoned your dream...

No comments: